The UTV Hard floor Toy Hauler was developed after customer feedback about our soft floor quad haulers. This has taken over 12 months to develop our first prototype. This can also be a ATV camper to carry at least 2 large quads and more
The 3.3m long Platform is strong and robust enough to take UTV’s, ATV’s, Sidebysides, Quad and motorbikes. It can be configured to suit your needs and the ideas just keep coming.
It comes standard with a MASSIVE FRIDGE DRAWER fits a Waeco 95lt or Engle 80lt
The UTV comes standard with a 2000w inverter and a battery charger.
Top of the range Australian Ark XO Hitches and XO Jockey Wheels.
12V hard floor camper trailer has a galvanized steel Chassis, Silver gloss two pack paint finish and Load sharing suspension with shock absorbers.
- Stainless steel 120ltr water tank with electric pump to kitchen and electric pump to External tap
- 4 burner cooker, wind guards and true full sized stainless steel kitchen, sink and prep area
- 240V mains charger
- 2 x 20ltr jerry cans
- 1 x 1530mm wide x 1990mm bed mattress 120mm deep
- ALLOY wheels with Brand new COOPER Discovery ATS tyres 265/75/R16
- 2 SPARES - COOPER tyres ATS Discovery Spare tyres.
- Double tent roof with canvas Tropical roof
- NEW DARCHE Batwing 180 Awning included over kitchen side
- Built in LED tent lights to sleeping areas
- 4 Storage areas including Fridge Storage
- Fridge storage 590mm high (fits 95t Waeco/80ltr Engel fridges)
- ARK XO off-road hitch. Suits 50mm tow balls
- ARK XO Extreme 750kg Off Road Jockey Wheel
- 2 x 12V 100AH AGM batteries and Anderson plug
- 12V and USB ports x 2
- 12 inch electric brakes
- Break away controller for instant stopping
- DRIVE AWAY, FULLY LICENSED into your name
See further info on specifications Tab
We also have GREAT package deals and can arrange freight to most capital city's for under $2900.
Online Help Centre
Visit our Online Help Centre for hints, tips, frequently asked questions and important information
New 15-18ft Hybrid Off-road CaravanOur new off road caravan Read the Full Story »
We've hit the roadWe've hit the road with all our campers and moved around the corner. Now offically moved to 31 HAMMOND Road, Cockburn Central. Access through the 2 big gates and we are in the silver building at the back Read the Full Story »