What do you get when you cross an Indy with a Gullwing? A Southern Cross Karijini GWINDY. Our GWINDYS will come with an Aluminium Gullwing Toolbox and fridge drawer instead of the standard toolbox. You will still keep the Tent pole/fishing pole box.
All our Camper Trailers meet stringent Australian Regulated Standards.
The Karijini GWIndy is a galvanized steel and aluminium camper trailer, with Independent Suspension.
This model is packed with features that other trailer companies often charge for and call ‘optional extras’.
We include the following extras at no extra cost:
- Stainless steel 120L water tank with electric pump and underside protection
- Primus Deluxe 3 Burner Stove (option of SMEV)
- 2 x 20L jerry cans
- Electric water Pump to kitchen
- Marine grade carpet liner to line the trailer
- King Size Mattress
- TROPICAL roof over the main tent
- Aluminum Gull Fridge/toolbox which fits the big and high fridges - includes lights, lining and fan
- Double ended pole box
- Stone guards net and mudguards standard
- Full stainless steel kitchen including a 14cm deep sink, drainer and hose
- 360° Australian ARK quick-hitch off-road coupling. Suits all 50mm tow balls
- 10" ELECTRIC BRAKES
- 100AH Deep Cycle Battery with 3 fuse switches and battery isolation key
- DRIVE AWAY, FULLY LICENCED into your name.
You will find cooking hassle-free in the functional and well-equipped kitchen and there is plenty of sleeping space including the King Size Mattress. Setting up the camper-trailer is easy; cleaning and pack-up are simple so that you and your family can get on with enjoying the outdoor experience.
We also recommend:
Primus Mammoth 74lt Fridge/Freezer
SMEV 3 Burner inc installation
Primus 120W Solar Mat
Online Help Centre
Visit our Online Help Centre for hints, tips, frequently asked questions and important information
Introducing the GWINDYThe Karijini Gwindy Soft floor camper trailer What do you get when you cross an Indy with a Gullwing? A Southern Cross Karijini GWINDY. Our GWINDYS will come with a Aluminium Gullwing Toolbox and fridge drawer instea Read the Full Story »
We've hit the roadWe've hit the road with all our campers and moved around the corner. Now offically moved to 31 HAMMOND Road, Cockburn Central. Access through the 2 big gates and we are in the silver building at the back Read the Full Story »